I wanted to let you all know about two blog contests that are going on right now that you should enter - the prizes are fabulous!!
Ms. Maggie Moo Talks 2 U: Toosdae Questions Giveaway!This week my good friend Mags is giving away some of her amazing baked goods in honor of achieving 100,000+ visitors to her blog. I've known her for a few years and had her baked goods myself - so I can vouch for their deliciousness and quality. There are three ways for you to win your choice of a Lemon Friendship Cake or a Rum Cake (her bestsellers from her Etsy shop):
- Answer all three of her Toosdae Questions (Found by following THIS LINK).
- REFERRALS!!! You get an entry if you refer someone... soooo... tell them that Danielle sent you over if you enter. (wink-wink, nudge-nudge)
- Tweet about it and let her know that you did.
Diary of a Real Girl: A Very Merry Un-GiveawayIn celebration of the release of Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland", Jen over at "Diary of a Real Girl" is giving away all 4 of OPI's colors that celebrate the release of the movie. They have such awesome names as "Off with her Red" and "Mad as a Hatter". She's also adding a bottle of a quick-dry top coat to the mix - and as I've learned, top coats make everything better! She also has 3 ways to enter:
- Leave a comment with your favorite of the four colors OPI has released, as well as your favorite "Alice in Wonderland" memory (her blog about it found by following THIS LINK).
- Tweet about it with the following: “I want to win @realgirlsdiary very merry un-giveaway http://tinyurl.com/ybmoxub” - and send her an email letting her know you did (details found on her blog post)
- Write your own blog post about the giveaway and let her know you did so.